Dinah's Hill Road Surface Repair.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  TimothyLee 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

TimothyLee

On 27 September I reported to Buck CC Highways the subsidence of the tarmac on the field side of the road opposite our old house at Dunsmore Park. They quickly inspected it and marked it out for repair.
    Shortly after on 2 October I also suggested to Bucks Highways that when they came to repair the subsided road, it would be sensible if they could also deal with the two increasingly large wheel dips in the tarmac where UK Power Networks had dug a trench to lay a new 3-phase power line to our new house at Dunsmore Park Lodge, thus separating it from the supply to our old home.

At the beginning of November that trench was resurfaced very nicely, but we could not understand why Bucks Highways has not also done the first repair to the tarmac subsidence, although admittedly the blue markings around it had virtually completely faded.
    On checking, it turns out it was in fact UK Power Networks that carried out the trench repair, not Bucks Highways. On enquiry Highways tell me that the subsidence is entered in their programme for repair, but they cannot tell us when it will be done, and probably unlikely this side of Christmas.
    Merry Christmas everyone from Tim Lee.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.